Thursday, March 29, 2012

Celebrate You

Spring is here and the bushes and flowers are starting to emerge from their winter sleep.  My favorite flower/bush is the Lilac.  I have special memories of my Mom when I see the Lilacs Bloom.
We all need happy moments and memories to take us thru sad and trouble times.  I love this poem:

                                     Today I will celebrate moments
                                     I will stop and feel the sunshine
                                     I will build my own rainbow
                                    Today I will celebrate chances
                                    I will make my own adventures
                                    I will live large and worry small
                                    Today I will celebrate joy
                                    I will find time to dream
                                    I will believe in miracles
                                   Today I will celebrate me

No comments:

Post a Comment