Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday!

I love your product. I am 29 years old and have suffered with horrid mood swings during pms for many many years..I tried the cream for that reason. What I wasn't expecting was not only did it do wonders for pms, (I can't say I don't have one day of a bit moodiness, but that is down from about ten days), but what amazed me was the rest of the month, I feel better. I start using it 3 days after my period, and the weeks in there before my period are much better than they used to be, and I didn't even realize that I wasn't feeling well then:)! I feel calmer, less stressed, more easy going, I sleep better..its very nice! Recently I tried a brand in my drug store, it was 14.99 but I thought I could save money by not having it shipped and buying it here in town, I tried it and did not care for it..I really noticed a difference..so I am sticking with this brand thank you very much!!! I am just glad I found this stuff!! 
- Jessica, IL

Logo,Nature's Light

Quit suffering PMS, try the difference! NaturesLight.net

No comments:

Post a Comment