Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Testimonial Tuesday!

Laurie, I am writing to you to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your PRO Extreme Natural Pain Relief.. When I first started using it, I must admit, I was very skeptical, but as time went on, my hands were getting more and more limber, and I was able to make a fist with them. You see I have rheumatoid arthritis in my hands. I was taking medication for this so that my hands would not be so swollen, and I could make a fist. However, the medications I was taking only made my teeth start turning black. My hands were at a point that I was not able to bend them, and if I had to open a can, a door, or write, I had to use both hands, and then I still had no strength to do those little tasks. 

When I was first approached to try your cream, I was willing to try about anything. After several days, I noticed that I was able to bend my fingers! Then the, swelling started going down. By the third week, I was able to take off my wedding ring for the first time in three years. I could open cans, I could open doors, and I had strength again. The best part is that I no longer had to take the medications I was prescribed. 

I can not thank you enough for letting me be a part of your miracle cream. Now my hands are almost normal again, I don't have to hide them anymore by putting them in my pockets

Another big notice is that my hands are getting the right circulation, and they are a normal color instead of the gray they used to be. 

My job requires me to work with my hands all day, I am a cook. Before I started using the cream I would come home and cry from the pain I had, and the swelling that I would have from the work day. Now, I can barely tell that I have arthritis anymore. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me back one of the most important things I need, my hands. I hope anyone having arthritis will try this cream, because if it worked for my hands...it can work for anyone. Thank you again..and again.." 

- Judy Jazdzewski, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment